The Struggle Within - The Struggle Without

You are boxed in. You have to assume a certain form of posture, a rigid stance.






You cannot escape.




What you cannot do is keep going on in this way.

                             You must move forward.
                                                   
              You have to allow yourself to actually break free.

                                 

                                                   You have to escape.


Do not settle for mediocrity.

Allow yourself to find quality.

Alter the way you think.



Break free, allow yourself to be open-minded. Allow yourself to be at one with the ether.


This is about going deep within, pottering about a bit, finding yourself and accepting who you are.






It's not pretty. There is ugliness from pain that you have to bring out, face, acknowledge and purge.

Allow yourself time because this isn't going to happen overnight. In fact, from personal experience it seemed things may be getting worse or darker when dredging up the past. It has to happen. The negativity has to come to the surface to be eliminated but it gets better. I swear.

Life is always going to have difficulties and there are times when I'll admit I want to throw in the towel and go out and search for something to numb the anxieties I sometimes experience. Then I realise I'll be letting myself down primarily as well as others who care and depend on me.


There are a variety of different things I've tried (some fleetingly, some long term) which have helped.


Scientific, esoteric, classical philosophy.

I've used tarot. If a reading relates in any way, it can be used to view any issues you may have from a different angle which can be very helpful. It's very vague and should be taken with a grain of salt obviously. This isn't a "hotline to God" as some people think.


Meditation (guided and not), chakra cleansing but mainly faith in myself.

I may expand on these topics in future blog entries.

Take care, stay cool and be strong.




















Comments