You again?


Hey, I'm allowed to change my mind, aren't I?


In my last post I said I was going to concentrate on YouTube but that dalliance has come to an end (well, at least at the time of this writing) and now I'm back here typing furiously away on this blog.

If truth be known, I'll probably neglect this a little as well as my priorities are shifting as time marches onwards.

I've taken a course in which I'm aiming to get a diploma in counselling. I started in February but recently asked to defer for a period of three months as the noise from the building of a couple of houses across the road is far too noisy and far too distracting for any sane man or woman to effectively try to tackle the subject at hand. It sucks that I had to ask for a deferment but truly wonderful to be able to have my wish granted.

My main priority at the moment is reading up on and working out an effective study plan which I'm mainly doing at night due mainly to the noise from the building works. At the time of writing it is 12:34 am on the 1st of April, 2020. This is no joke and I take you for no April fool.

Things are shifting, the world is changing and we all have to deal with COVID-19. Stay safe, heed the warnings by staying indoors, and keep it together by remembering we're all in this and we'll all get through this. Together.

We are human beings. We are resilient. We can do this.

Stay cool.

Comments