#aramexit

 Aramex Australia (formerly Fastway) are quite possibly the worst courier service operating in this country.


Maybe it sounds like a bit of a moan, and it is, but I'm not alone.

 Gaze and ye shall witness one star reviews cascading like a never ending fountain of incompetence on the part of this service.

The most prominent is their inability to actually deliver packages. Count me among those still waiting for theirs.


It is understandable there being a bit of a delay because of Christmas, COVID and everything in between but this situation is appalling. I wasn't notified my package could be late.


 I had to go to their site to find the notice below.


Apparently, I'm not the only one. As I mentioned before in regards to reviews, plenty of other people are in the same boat as me.

When perusing through the reviews in the link above, it's evident that Aramex have been delivering poor service since the name change from Fastway (and it seems before as well).

All I can do now is just wait.

Comments