Social Media Sooks Slam Fatty Free Underwear Ads


Here we are in 2022 and what a sad state of affairs the mental health of some individuals must be to moan, whinge and complain over the most trivial of matters. Maybe they're just seeking attention in order to spark some vibrancy into an otherwise unremarkable existence.

I've come across a news story that falls into the "who cares?" category. Over on Reddit (which I've never been to or been a part of) some users are absolutely livid that Myer feature no tubby men in their underwear ads. 

The story makes mention of a woman who wrote in part, "I have a teenage son, and I don’t want him growing up feeling pressured by unrealistic body standards." The poor kid must be hiding away somewhere in embarrassment. I know I would have been at that age. I'd probably do the same now.

Yes, this is a non-story made newsworthy by the fact that these sort of people walk among us. Unfortunately.

for more details click this >>> link or check out the screenshots below







Comments