Liminal Place Nº 2


I've taken down an entry that I previously posted on the 27th. 


 I managed to contact the person that the aforementioned post was referring to.


 After she recognised who I was, the accent and timbre of her voice changed dramatically which I found slightly bizarre. I put it down to shock.


It was like talking to a brick wall. So I gave up. This situation was never about the money solely. To a degree, but it was more to do with the sanctity of trust and acknowledging your wrongdoings.


Maybe I wasn't made for these times. Maybe I have a 19th century state of mind. Maybe I'll end this particular post now. Take care.

Comments

  1. Maybe it wasn't made clear in this entry that keeping the earlier post up served no purpose. At least to my way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've changed my mind. The entry has been reinstated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment