An Open Letter

 The last introduction panel,

now forever set in stone as a result of  closure.



My dear reader,

I feel a level of concern in the mental welfare and the warfare that must be played out in your craniums at the imminent shutdown of mynameisstomp.blogspot.com. I can feel the anguish is real but you must realise that life has to go on and that following this blog into the abyss will do nobody any favours. 

TIPS TO GET THROUGH THIS TRYING TIME:
ring a helpline
talk to a trustworthy friend
 wear only black for a year (then switch to Spanish grey for the next twelve)
 memorialise by passing on the blog's name to a newborn
 build a shrine and chant "His Name Was Stomp" six times, three times a day ad infinitum

Just a few handy hints. You may be able to think of others yourself. I truly believe you possess the strength to weather the storm you now find yourself facing with my absence and I know its probably heart rendering to know that I won't be thinking of you at all but courage is key in this situation. I truly believe, dear reader, within my heart of hearts, that you do have the determination to pull it off and you shall.

A great philosopher once said, "May your chicks turn into emus and kick your dunny down.", and now its the time of this blog to surrender to the inevitable turning of the tide as another three pronged foot (laziness, apathy and I can't really be arsed) comes crashing through this particular toilet of a forum.

 Stay strong.

Love and kisses
 Stomp

Comments