The Future is Dawesville

 Well, there I was, googling away to find which days are celebrated and/or commemorated on this very day (yes, I am that sad), when the results gave me this -


Somewhere that I had never heard of was living (according to Google) in 2023. Trippy. But indeed, where is this mystery place which is one year ahead of the rest of us? 

By locating, visiting and then gathering information about what's to come, there is that prospect to potentially clean up financially if I were so inclined to. My ship has finally come in. Fist pumps ahoy!

So, where is this magical and enchanted kingdom located? While typing this entry, I simultaneously made a cut lunch, pulled my car out of the garage, danced a few steps of the Madison, all the time while showering in a diligent manner. I even washed behind my ears. I must be prepared for the new-found riches that I'm certain will be coming my way. Oh boy, I can't wait!

So where is it? 


Mandurah! Mandurah? Hmm, I'm actually starting to think maybe Google messed up...

Comments