4:28 PM 18/08/2022


 The paradigm that exists where one is intelligent as well as thick is real. Take, for example, the woke virtue-signalling monkey who left these childish comments as a result of having the truth shone onto their inauthenticity.


Left on the board as 'Anonymous', the second sentence revealed the poster's identity, while the Trump reference  has sealed and datestamped their stupidity for all the world to see. I'm not exactly a huge fan of the orange man bad myself (neither am I a huge detractor) but the thing is, he left office almost two years ago. Why the reminder? Apparently, the word around the traps is that this >particular entry< acted as a triggering device. Of course, its only hearsay.

I don't collect welfare nor do I sponge off relatives. I do have a Health Care card, though. There's only one place I can think of where they got that information from and assumed I collected the dole. So much for patient confidentiality, Stirk Medical Group (or in particular, one certain doctor).

Today is Bad Poetry Day and feeling in quite a shirty mood while simultaneously channelling the grate (spelling intentional) William McGonagall, Stomp (pronouns I/ love/ eggnog) presents one for the culture vultures :

I was trundling around Liminal Park today
With the see-saws and the pit of sand
A psychologist chucked a wobbly at my very sight
And threw a degree out of their pram

John Dryden, eat your heart out!

Comments