Friday morning, in repose


 I really shouldn't be rehashing the ramblings of an idiot other than myself, but just to briefly touch on the one we all know and love as "Anonymous" and his/her/they/them/it/lawn mower's assertion left in the very early hours of Monday morning about me moaning about my "blogs" being taken down.

There are two things:
 1)  it was just about this particular blog
and
2)  the long standing joke (maybe not a very good one) where I was always threatening to shut it down and when I did, furious fans of my inimitable stylings forced me to re-open. Such as in the entry, The End Or... ?,  where I was Gorilla Taped to a utility vehicle's roof for three weeks before I complied to start anew.

You got the wrong end of the stick, old bean. You went off all half-cocked and made yourself appear a complete cock. We've all been there, though. I know I have.

I honestly don't care what anyone writes which is why I haven't disabled the 'anonymous' function, but my curiosity has the better of me and I have to ask -

- why the hell was Donald Trump brought up?

Comments

  1. My next plan of action in this blog's continuing narrative was to have myself re-emerge on the scene by finding myself waking up in a skip bin full of stinky fish heads 'round the back of Cicerello's. I'll guess that'll never happen now. Thanks, A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment