Four-legged Biosecurity Measures Challenged

It is true that there are those among us who can't see past their own reflection. Selfish ingrates with an attitude of me, me, me - the greater good can go hang as long as I'm alright, Jack. We've all dealt with these sorts of pricks, and, unfortunately, odds are we always will.


The whining has begun in relation to the upgraded animal quarantine laws that have been put in place as a measure to protect our biosphere as shown in the screenshots below.

 It's understandable why some are upset. These are pets and are considered family. I can relate and it is sad. The doctor mentioned in this story who imports Afghan hounds for monetary gain and is bitching away about his financial loss is the exception. 

Everyone in this piece, though, are only thinking about themselves. For more details go >>> here
 or see below 
\/

















Comments