• Artificial Godawful (Intelligence Optional)


 
                           presents/

№ 9 in the Godawful Poetry for Godawful Times series
- - - - this edition courtesy of Google Translate

(translation: English to English)

 monkeys posing as humans
the Mo...
societal indiscretion
days when we used to synchronise
shortwave radio messages... My Name Is Stomp, A.D. 2023
MILKMEN
READ
of
new Date (null)54
see you again in 2024
L

I think I'll add my own godawful spin on the proceedings and alter the above using only the words, numbers, ellipses and comma supplied.

when My Name Is indiscretion
...days of shortwave messages
societal L, humans posing as 
MILKMEN READ the new (null)
we see you again
used to Date Stomp Mo 54 in 2023
monkeys synchronise radio... A.D. 2024

Hmm, is it an improvement or is it significantly worse? I can't tell, I only work here. 


Comments