Nothing Is Real


This entry's title is actually a reference to the Beatles' song mentioned in the above screenshot, as well as tying in neatly with the subject of this post. I'm assuming the synopsis for this site was written by artificial intelligence. It certainly wasn't written by me. I wouldn't have used simplified American when typing the word humour, nor is my thinking that advanced and/or abstract enough to connect the title of this blog with Strawberry Fields Forever.

The name My Name Is Stomp was originally a temporary placeholder for a YouTube channel I started years ago 'til I came up with something better. That something better never came. In short, that original YouTube channel was deleted, was re-started when the pandemic really hit in March 2020 with this blog somewhere in between.

This isn't a reference to The Beatles, it's a reference to Stomp Gordon.


stompcringe is taken from the entry of the same name. I have never used it as an alias anywhere.

Duck Duck Go was the place to go, for screenshot one and the basis for this piece.

Comments