My Name Is Stomp, A.D. 2023 plus one


Hello 2024! A  brand new year - hopefully happy, hopefully bright, hopefully celestial. The big question remains, though. The brand name that this particular blog has been building up over the past year has now been thrown into disarray now that 2023 is no more.

 Some would say that now that the clock has ticked over into the fifth year of the 2020s, how can you even begin to trust someone whose musings seem so resolutely "last year".  


So the query I've been leading up to is, what now? Do I update the year at the end or just remain wilfully and defiantly anachronistic? I don't think it really matters, does it? No, it probably doesn't.

 Anyway,  after having said all that I would like to wish you nothing but the best going forward for a great 2023. Take care and don't look back.

Comments