Syntax is Violence


I've said it before, and I'll more than likely end up repeating myself again at a future date. Waning journalistic standards are becoming more and more prevalent as hirees seemingly without a somewhat decent grasp on the English language are being utilised to throw something or other together for the public to feast upon.



Check out the headline on the above screenshot. 

When asked to leave a comment, I left my own personal observation.


Can the truth be wrong?

I guess it can be.




 Microsoft's Community Guidelines were some how violated by the act of pointing out an objective fact.


I'm wondering as I sit here furiously typing away in my hovel as to whether the dead internet theory holds any weight and if this piece was actually created by a bot of some sort. Although there are times I have conducted myself as less than human in my approach, I'm not talking about me.



Is there anything that is real any more?

Take care.

Comments